TEAM 2018 CONFERENCE SCOPE
During the conference session, the major subject will be presented through the following specialist areas:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Vehicle Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Materials Science,
- Computer and Information Technologies,
- Industrial Logistics,
- Industry 4.0.
- Education, Pedagogy and Didactics,
- Kinesiology Education in the Function of Health,
- Prevention, Mobility in Education,
- Education of Engineering,
- Teaching of Soft Skills in Engineering Study Programs,
- eLearning and Virtual Teams,
- Tuning Educational Structure in Europe,
- Innovative Educational Framework for Producing the Next Generation of Engineers.
Biotechnology in Agricultural Environment
- Advanced Technology and Technics in Agriculture,
- Agriculture and Environment Protection,
- Plant Growing Under Different Circumstances,
- Plant Protection,
- Agro-Ecology and Organic Farming,
- Landscape Architecture and Decoration,
- Plan Protection, Wine and Fruit Production.
Market Oriented Management
- Cost Management,
- EU Funding,
- Macroeconomics, Microeconomics,
- Knowledge Management,
- Innovation Management,
- New Opportunities in Financial Enterpreneurship.
Properly applied, timely submitted and accepted papers will be placed into correspondent sections organized for efficient Conference session, according to their subject area orientation. Accepted papers will be presented at the Conference and afterwards published in the Conference Proceedings, as well.